Adding CSS Style Sheet

Dec 20, 2010 at 6:40 AM

First off, I just want to say this is a really cool project and I really appreciate and admire people who help educate us. Thank you

I have been following the step by step instructions in the MVC Music Store tutorial.  In page 23 of the tutorial adding a StyleSheet. I've done everything I can possibly see and interpret. I  have even started this project over 3 or 4 times up until this point and still can't figure out what I'm doing wrong as to why my layout does not look how your screenshot does on page 27?

Mine still looks like this??? I'm obviously missed something or do I have to continue further for on for it to look how it looks in the screen shots? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know this is something so simple but I wish to complete this so I can continue moving along.  

Thanks, 

Matt 

This is the home page

Coordinator
Dec 22, 2010 at 8:21 PM
Edited Dec 22, 2010 at 8:25 PM

Can you check the items I listed on this post? http://mvcmusicstore.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=239288

You can also compare your code against the completed project (it's one of the listed downloads).