How to run the code

Mar 29, 2012 at 7:18 PM

I think there are a few errors with the code, (which actually fine, considering its a tutorial for learning purpose).

But I was hoping if someone can provide with steps to fix all the errors to run it cleanly would be very helpful.

FYI: If I am being redundant with my question, kindly direct me to appropriate thread. \_/

Coordinator
Mar 29, 2012 at 7:36 PM

If you download the completed code or the chapter snapshots, you should be able to run them without any problems.

If you follow the tutorial, you'll need to update the jQuery references to point to the version included with the updated project templates, which should be 1.5.1.

Make sure that you follow the prerequisites in the tuturial as far as required software. Many issues are due to running without prerequisites like SQL Server Express installed.

Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 12:18 PM
To: Jon Galloway
Subject: How to run the code [mvcmusicstore:350536]

I think there are a few errors with the code, (which actually fine, considering its a tutorial for learning purpose).

But I was hoping if someone can provide with steps to fix all the errors to run it cleanly would be very helpful.

FYI: If I am being redundant with my question, kindly direct me to appropriate thread. \_/