Browsed Albums shifted down

Sep 29, 2011 at 6:15 PM

Hello,

First time in ASP.NET and MVC. This is my first tutorial. I have found it to be very good. Everything seems to be working with one little quirk. When I browse albums and choose a genre that has a lot of albums in it the album list appears at the bottom (not floating right). The div statement is <div class="genre"> but I do not see this in the CSS file. in the PDF the Classical genre is selected and the albums appear correctly in the document. Any pointers.

Oct 15, 2011 at 6:57 PM
Edited Oct 15, 2011 at 8:42 PM

I think that you can add width:700px for #main in the Site.css.  Please let me know if it resolves your problem. Sorry for no response. It looks like that Microsoft guys have moved on to the other projects. (By the way, I am not related to Microsoft.)

Oct 20, 2011 at 6:30 PM

I did as you suggested and saw the display look better. Then I also tried removing the float:left; entry without your suggested width:700; and it also behaved well.

Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2011 1:57 PM
To: Ben Hunsberger
Subject: Re: Browsed Albums shifted down [mvcmusicstore:274285]

I think that you can add width:700px for #main in the style.css. Please let me know if it resolves your problem. Sorry for no response. It looks like that Microsoft guys has moved on to the projects. (By the way, I am not related to Microsoft.)

Jan 5, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Just enable the IE compatibility mode, that should fix it.

Jan 5, 2012 at 9:48 AM

i have exactly the same problem when browsing with google chrome, works fine with IE9.

i set width:700px not works.