App_Start/AppConfig.cs Re: SampleData and Account Creation

Nov 29, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Error 1 The type or namespace name 'SampleData' does not exist in the namespace 'MvcEmptyApp.Models' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Documents and Settings\Alpha\My Documents\ASP MVC projects\MusicStore\Test Projects\MvcEmptyApp\MvcEmptyApp\App_Start\AppConfig.cs 16 79 MvcEmptyApp

The ‘Music Store’ tutorial imported 'sampledata.cs' from resources provided attendant to the tutorial which 'seeded' data in relation to MusicStoreEntities.cs (code below).

namespace MvcMusicStore.Models
    public class SampleData : DropCreateDatabaseIfModelChanges<MusicStoreEntities>
        protected override void Seed(MusicStoreEntities context)

Does ‘Sampledata’ function in the same as above for account creation?  Is it the same seeding process, or something different?

Is the 'Sampledata' used for account creation the same as the one used already for music database (there is no reference to usernames or userIDs, so I'm thinking no: I need to create a different sampledata code). 

Is the entity or name “Sampledata” a standard used for any and all database creation, or is it just coincidence that the name is being used both for music store music and account database creation.

Any direction on how to get the appconfig.cs and sampledata.cs working appreciated.